Faculty office assignments are based on the faculty member’s department, affiliation, and/or assignment. When applicable, the Dean’s Office will collaborate with the Department Chairs on specific assignments.
The following notes eligibility:
- Regular faculty are guaranteed an office by July 27 if the Dean’s Office has received this notification by April 30.
- Emeritus faculty may have College-provided semi-private office space based on availability of space and the necessity of providing such space to support the retired faculty member’s teaching and research needs.
- Visiting faculty who teach within departments will be provided shared office space as available. There is limited space for this purpose and there may be occasions when this is not possible.
- Adjunct faculty do not receive office space as the College is not resourced for this accommodation.
- Postdocs and graduate students receive shared space as available on a year-to-year basis. Space assignments are decided in August, after all other space has been allocated.